Gain confidence working on your books in just one day!
Quickbooks Online is a program I trust and recommend for small business owners. Why?
- too busy doing the business you LOVE to do? With QBO you save time through automation that allows QBO to do alot of the bookkeeping on its own
- it talks to your bank, credit card and many third party payment accounts
- multiple users can access QBO at one time
- QBO grows with your business
- your bookkeeper and accountant have direct access
- the customer support is amazing!
Not sure if your QB Online account set up correctly? Not sure if you are using it properly so you are saving time and recording receipts accurately? Ready to gain a ton of confidence?
Join me February 8th in-person and we will do it all together!
This interactive workshop will have you working on your own books ensuring by the end of the day your account settings are correct and you are using the tools in QBO that will save you time all the time!
Don’t have a QB Online Subscription yet? Sign up through me and receive your lifetime discount of 25% off the subscription of your choice
What the day includes:
- checking your company settings
- checking/create the accounts you need to produce the reports you want/need
- create the categories to make recording receipts and invoices easy
- ensuring you have the right sales tax codes for HST so your reporting is accurate
- link your bank and credit card accounts
- create bank rules to cut your data entry time immensely!
- learn how to navigate QB Online
Lunch and light snacks are provided
Go home with;
- a QB Online training guide – pdf – for continued referencing
- my What to Claim package (to ensure you are claiming and tracking all the expenses possible)
Support following the workshop;
- 1 on 1 follow up call (recorded for your continued access) to answer any questions and provide guidance after the workshop
- 1 month membership in the Focus Bookkeeping Accountability Group membership for additional support, accountability and education (if you choose to continue the membership until the end of 2019 you will receive a 10% discount)
- Follow up workshop 8 weeks later – learn how to reconcile your bank and credit card accounts (3 hours) Reconciling is important to review the transactions that have been processed. Checking for fraud regularly allows you to resolve any issues that come up immediately. Ensuring customer credit card and etransfer payments are actually deposited – this is important as there have been occasions where deposits have been missing
Setting up your company books with someone who brings extensive knowledge and expertise ensures;• your books are set up correctly, personalize to your business
• the accounts “fit” your business so the reports provide you with the important information you need for day to day business decisions.
• you have a complete understanding in layman’s terms
• you understand the processes and why you do them
• you have ongoing support after the set up is done
(Total Value of this Package: $1338.00 + HST)
Regular Package Price : $997.00 + HST
Special Introductory Price only
$449.00 + HST
Space is limited to 4
Register today to reserve your spot,
Let me expand on why I LOVE QBO and recommend it to all of my clients
The ability to download bank and credit card accounts ensures you capture every entry that goes through these accounts.
The ability to set up Bank Rules allows you to automatically record transactions to the proper account, sales tax code and customer/vendor.
Your bookkeeper and/or accountant can have access which means you can both work on QBO at the same time, preventing the interruption of data entry AND no more chance of reloading the wrong back up.
The reports are customizable and can be saved for repeat use.
As your business expands and you add a team, you can set the access limitations, giving team members access to a restricted area.
When you need assistance, access is immediate. With the use of Zoom and the ability to Screen Share, I can help clients remove roadblocks immediately. Training becomes a breeze when you can work from your office – no more travel time necessary – saving you time and money!
And last but not least, QBO support is amazing! They are always helpful and achieve great results. I have been using Quickbooks for 25 years and I have never been disappointed.
If you would rather have me do you set up I can certainly ta